This privacy statement is effective as of 01/01/2021. Please note that
this privacy statement
will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in
- Enlite Application (hereinafter referred to as “App”, “we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to
protecting and respecting your privacy.
outlines the App’s privacy practices regarding the collection, use and safeguard of your
information through the App and the services offered thereupon.
- By using the App or registering or signing up for the App and submission of personal
information; or if you are a minor, the submission of your personal information either by
your parents (or your guardian) or by you with the permission of your parents (or guardian)
- The Terms are an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (as
amended / re-enacted) (“IT Act") and rules there under, and is published in accordance with
the provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the of the Information Technology (Intermediaries
Guidelines) Rules, 2011, which mandates for publishing of rules and regulations, privacy
generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- We are obligated to protect your information in accordance with applicable laws, and
changes to market, legal and regulatory requirements. We will make every effort to inform
Third Party Services
responsible for other websites’ privacy practices. We cannot control how these third parties
collect, use, share or secure this information. The website may contain links to third-party
websites. We recommend users check the privacy policies of any other websites they use.
Personal Information we collect
- Personal information is characterized as information that may be used to identify you and
that may include details such as your name, age , gender, contact information, products and
services that you are interested in or need more information about. With respect to
confidential personal information, it will bear the significance as may be described from
time to time by relevant laws.
The following is the manner in which we collect, use, share and retain personal information:
- You agree that the App may collect such personal information, whenever relevant, to help
providing you with information and to complete any transaction or provide any product you
have requested or authorized. You also consent to the collection of certain personal
information in the course of your applying for the products and/or services.
- You agree that the App allows you to share your screen with other users. The users with
whom your screen has been shared would be able to take screenshots of your shared screen
(“Screenshot”) without any notification to you.
- You agree that the App can take pictures, audio and video while you are in exam for proctoring purposes.
It may be available to be seen by examiners and proctors on our platform.
- You agree that the App allows the Host to record the video or audio conferencing
(“Recording”). Once the recording has started you would be able to see the recording text on
your App screen.
- The Recording shall be made available to the Host via our App.
- The App seeks this information either to (i) validate and process your request for the
services of the App or information; (ii) to improve the quality of the App; (iii) to assist
you to determine which services best meet your needs; or (iv) to facilitate our internal
business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal and regulatory requirements; or
(v) to provide you with recommendation about services you may be interested in, based on
your use of the App; or (vi) to provide you with marketing communications and advertising
that the App believe may be of interest of you ;or (vii) to facilitate your purchases.
- The App does not use any information pertaining to the Screenshot and the Recording. The
Screenshot available on the device of the user who has taken the Screenshot. The Recording
is available with the Host.
- We may disclose personal information to our affiliates when necessary to perform services
on our behalf or on your behalf, to provide display advertising and promotional services,
providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit
card payments, providing customer service etc.
- We may also share personal information with external organizations or individuals if we
believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably
necessary to: (a) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable
governmental request; (b) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical
issues; (c) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our customers or the
public, as required or permitted by law.
- The user who takes the Screenshot cannot share the Screenshot with any third party.
- The Host with whom the Recording is shared can share the Recording with any third party
- Purchase of Business: We will share your personal data in those cases where we sell or
negotiate to sell our business to a buyer or a prospective buyer in this situation, Enlite
will continue to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and give you notice before
your personal data is transferred to the buyer or becomes subject to different privacy
- The information thus collected shall only be retained for a limited period of time
necessary to serve the purposes outlined herein, unless a longer retention period is needed
or allowed by statute, and only for the purposes set out above. When the aim is met, all
personal data will be removed in a safe and secure mode.
- The Screenshot is not saved on our servers, and is kept on the user's computer that took the
- The Recording is stored on our servers and is available to you according to the plan you
Non-personal information is defined as any data that does not personally identify you and
may include unique system or hardware identifiers, system or application software, and
- Any non-personal information, when clubbed with personal information shall be treated as
- The following is the manner in which we collect, use, share and retain non-personal
- You agree that the App may collect diagnostic, technical, usage related information, for the
usage purposes described below.
- The above mentioned information is gathered periodically to provide and improve the App
and services therein, facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and
other services to you (if any) and to verify compliance with the terms of this Policy.
- In order to allow the App partners and third-party developers to enhance their software,
hardware and services intended for use with the App, we can also provide any such partner or
third-party developer with a subset of diagnostic information related to the software,
hardware and/or services of that partner or developer, provided that the diagnostic
information is in a form that does not personally identify you.
- The information so collected shall be retained only for a limited duration necessary to
fulfil the purposes outlined herein unless a longer retention period is required or
permitted by law and only for the purposes defined above. Once the purpose is achieved, all
information is deleted in a safe and secure mode.
- The App, its licensees and agents, may access, collect and analyse your usage of the App
and other information related to your location on a regular basis through Bluetooth and
Wi-Fi signals and other technologies and data for the performance of the services provided
by the App and to help improve the design, functionality, performance, and content of the
App. In order to collect geo-location information, the location settings must be enabled on
your device. Therefore, in some cases, the App may request that you enable the location
- Except in cases where any specific services requested by you require or involve personal
identification, the App collects location data anonymously and in a form that does not
personally identify you. By using the App, you agree and consent to transmission,
collection, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and
improve such services of the App
- Information collected by cookies and other technologies are treated as non-personal
information. However, to the extent that IP addresses or similar identifiers are considered
personal information by local law, we treat any information linked to such identifiers as
personal information. Similarly, to the extent that non-personal information is combined
with personal information, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
Other Information the App collects
- The App also may collect other information about you in ways that the App describe to you
or otherwise with your consent. You can choose not to provide us with certain types of
information, but doing so may affect your ability to avail and/or use some services.
- By clicking “Create Account” button or by usage of the App you permit to enable certain
functions of the device to find the location of your device, modify or delete SD card
contents, read phone statistics and identity, mount and unmount file systems, contacts saved
in your device, conferencing logs and history etc.
- The App's features can allow you to post content such as information about the profile,
status updates, reviews, and other content and/or information (user content). Ownership of
the User Content you have generated remains with you; however, you agree to allow others to
user content via the App.
Third Party Applications, Websites & Services
- The App may include links to other websites/applications or may display advertisements
from third parties and other content that links to third party websites. Such
websites/applications are governed by their respective privacy policies, which are out of
the App’s control. The use of any information you provide via the App when using a third
service / operator you are using / visiting. That policy can be different from the App's. If
you cannot locate any of these websites / applications' privacy policies through a
connection from the homepage of the website, you can contact the relevant website
/application operator directly for more information.
Access, Correction and Deletion
- The App strives hard to keep its records updated and accurate with your latest
information. You shall be responsible to ensure that the information or data you provide
from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights,
permissions and consents to provide such information or data.
- You may note that deletion of certain information or withdrawal of consent may lead to
cancellation of your access to the App or your access to certain features and services of
the App. Additionally, we may not be able to process your request of correction, updating or
deletion, in case the same is not supported by valid documents or data retention is required
by the applicable law or law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings or it is
extremely difficult to implement (such as requests related to backup copies or if a new
system is required to process the request or change of technical design) or risks the
privacy of other users.
Queries and Complaints
- We are committed to protect your personal information collected and processed by us and
look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern
regarding protection of your personal information, or any privacy-related feedback or
concerns you may contact: email@example.com